Our suites are spacious, furnished with handmade rustic wooden furniture and offer an uninterrupted view of Dutch Lake and the mountains beyond.
ALL OF OUR SUITES FEATURE:
- Handmade rustic wooden furniture
- A view of the lake from your bed
- Private patio overlooking the gardens and the lake
- King size bed
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- 680 thread count bed linen
- Private bathroom with rain shower
- Bath towels
- Swim towels
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Keurig coffee maker
- Fridge with small freezer
- Britta water filter
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Unlimited use of our canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
For reservation requests please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page .
Rates are based on double occupancy and a minium two night stay
- Our 2023 peak season rate is $239.00 (Canadian Dollars) per night plus 15% in combined taxes.
- Our 2023 off-season (Oct 01 - April 30) rate is $219 plus 15% in combined taxes
- Check-in time is after 3 pm / Check-out time is before 11 am
- All our rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not permitted
- This is an adult-oriented bed and breakfast, children under the age of 15 are not allowed
Wells Gray Park has so much to offer, we encourage everyone to stay "an extra day". Stays of three or more nights allows guests to spend time in the park plus time to enjoy the lake, swimming canoeing or just relaxing at waters edge.
WE ARE OPEN YEAR ROUND ROUND
Winter is also spectacular at The Lake House. Try your hand at ice fishing, enjoy a day of cross-country or down hill skiiing on our local hills or head into the park and enjoy snow shoeing or sight seeing. The falls are spectacular in the winter! Spahat and Helmken Falls build stunning ice cones!
Please note, we are a small, family run business and cancellations impact us greatly. Should you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- A full refund is offered up to 31 days prior to your scheduled arrival
- 50% refund is offered for cancellations occurring 15 to 30 days prior to arrival
- Refunds are not offered for cancellations or changes less than 15 days prior to arrival, except under extreme, extenuating circumstances..
In the unlikely event guest actions result in damage to the property or the structure of The Lake House, our guests are required to notify us as soon as possible. Damage caused by deliberate, negligent or reckless behaviour or acts will result in a charge to the guests credit card in the amount equal to the cost to remedy the damage, replace damaged goods and/or loss of bookings.